Dr. Reza Hafiz, LL.M., M.D. is a legal expert and medical doctor. He laid the foundation for DR. HAFIZ & KOLLEGEN.
DR. HAFIZ & KOLLEGEN, headquartered in one of the world’s iconic buildings, the Frankfurt MesseTurm in Germany is a global platform for management and provider of HAFIZ GLOBAL – the world’s leading search engine for managers.
Dr. Hafiz is furthermore:
* Member of the Board of the Institute for HealthCare Management e.V. at the Philipps University of Marburg (Germany)
* Lecturer for the law of health and social systems – Institute for HealthCare Management e.V. at the Philipps-University of Marburg (Germany)
* State-appointed assessor for the law of the medical professions – examination of the equivalence of qualifications obtained in third countries
* Editor of “Experts & Politics”, a publication series of experts with an outstanding reputation who take a stand on current economic issues from a legal, ethical, social and economic perspective. It is addressed exclusively to selected mandate holders.
* Initiator of the world’s leading innovation library. The Innovation Library provides detailed information and investor relations about innovative start-up solutions in real time. Exclusive users of the database are corporations, investment companies and research institutions
* Initiator of numerous prominent business platforms such as SIMPLICIN. SIMPLICIN.COM is the leading B2B supplier search in the healthcare industry. On SIMPLICIN, decision-makers from the HealthCare sector can find the most important information about suppliers for their needs and contact them directly.